- Filter Multiport Valves
- Softener Valves
- Control Valves for Mixed Bed Demineralizer
- Ball Valves
- Valve Accessories
- Faucet with Double Outlets and Triple Close
- Wireless Auto Shut-off Valve
- Ball Valve Controller
- Valve Connector
- Distributor Basket
- Brine Valve Assembly
- Brine Valve
- Riser Pipe
- Check Valve
- Iron and Manganese Removal Device
- Bypass Valve
- F128 Pressure Relief Valve
- Water Treatment System
F107A Iron and Manganese Removal Device
The F107A iron and manganese removal equipment forms manganese greensand filters with an automatic backwash for iron reduction collected with the F67C3 valve. It removes iron and manganese from the water, which makes it applicable to underwater cleaning in areas with a high rate of iron and manganese, such as industrial softening and RO pre-treatment.
1. Equipped with an exhaust port.
2. Features a port connecting liquid level system to control pumps.
|Mounting base||2.5" -8NPSM|
50m³/h iron and manganese removal devices applied in school
Because iron and manganese seriously exceed the standard, it is easy to scale, so ordinary valves are easy to damage. Our ceramic sealing ball valves are used to prevent this.